Saturday, November 10, 2007

Art by Emily

Every other Friday, my treehouse kids have a quiz to review the current unit. Since they are so smart, and the curriculum is ridiculously easy, this takes them all of about 5 minutes. Afterwards, I usually tell them to draw a picture on the back of their tests. This past Friday I told them to draw a picture of me and what they think I did over the weekend. Some of them drew me watching tv, others drew me playing with poo-poo (a common theme among Taiwanese students no matter how old they are); but one quiet, little girl named Emily drew the following picture of me....

Click on the photo to enlarge it so you can fully appreciate the details.





She's my new favorite student.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home