Thursday, October 25, 2007

Skidamarink chaos

The following are some pics of my Kid's Club 5 class. They have all had about a year of English so they love to talk and experiment with the language. It's probably my favorite class. All the kids are adorable and love to jump and hang all over me during the breaks.




Here are all the girls in my class posing with my co-teacher, Ellen.


Ellen has to constantly make sure everyone is working. I, on the other hand, spend most of my time goofing off with them.



Eva and Cindi


Kay throwing a stickyball at the whiteboard


This is Una. She is by far one of my favorite students. She's the cutest little girl I've ever seen and I'm seriously considering putting her in my suitcase and bringing her home with me.


Una doing the Asian, peace sign, finger thing that all Asian girls (no matter what age) do in pictures.

This is Sandy. Her mom always makes her wear little sun dresses. In the words of Ellen, she is "very much a little girl." Sandy's outfits are actually a nice change of pace from what most of the other students wear. Usually they come in wearing their school uniforms. These consist of yellow cotton shirts and blue shorts that look like old, ratty gym clothes; or a white, collared button down shirt and brown slacks that makes them resemble tiny, gay sailors.


Sandy trying to avoid having her picture taken.

And here's a video of them going nuts for the skidamarink song. No matter how many times I play this they still scream and jump along to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home